Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Good-Bye, 2010...Hello, 2011!

Brrr... It's a cold one out there this last day of 2010! We had our first winter snowstorm yesterday and overnight, and though it's sunny out, it's only 7 degrees (and feels like -8). They even have the freeway closed because it's so icy. My husband and I are very glad we don't need to go anywhere. We and the kids are snug here at home. I've had my morning tea, and soon I'm preparing to go sew some bear parts!

Speaking of bears, I wanted to let you know that New Avenue Crew has been accepted into the next online Teddies Worldwide bear show coming up in March! Be sure to add it to your new calendar.


Though it's winter and Christmas has just passed, I have two springtime bears in the works and a third ready to be started. Pastel colors, new spring growth, and warm breezes are on my mind.

As 2010 ends and 2011 begins, I would like to say thank you to you all for being friends of the Crew. I have enjoyed getting to know many of you over the past year! I hope to present lots of new Crew members to you next year--I have many new ideas written down, drawn out, and dancing in my head. And most of all, I pray God blesses you throughout the coming year and that you thank Him as the giver of all good things.

Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow (James 1:17).

7 comments:

  1. Hi Debora,

    Your Bible verse brought John 6:35 into my thoughts (that is my license tag).

    Blessings to you all. Stay warm (we are 40 degrees WARMER than we were 3 days ago - (strange weather).

    Can't wait to see the New Avenue Crew Kids.

    Blessings.

    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Debora!
    May 2011 bring happiness, good fortune, and adventure to you and yours. Big Hugs, Laura♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all have a great new year Debora :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year and Congratulations! That's wondeful! Wishing you all the best in the new year my friend!
    So glad for your friendship!!
    xx, shell

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's my pleasure to know you this year, you are such a sincere person to share with, love those crew members, they all got a kind face as you.
    can't wait to see your new move to pastel color design...
    happy new year, Debora.
    hugs,
    susana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good afternoon Deb..I'm sorry that I am just now visiting your blog in this new year :) I'm going to try and get back into blogging more often and being sure to visit my blog friends more often as well.

    LOVE the verse. Wishing you and your family a wonderful and joy filled new year. May you have much peace and happiness

    big hugs, Doreen

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments here in the Crew studio. Thank you for taking a peek at New Avenue Crew and leaving us your calling card. Blessings and bear hugs to you!